我的目录

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Left 4 Dead

This few weeks, me start loving this old game. My friend say this is the best Zombie Game.  Few weeks ago I start in Easy mode and solo the game, haha easy cop cop just a bit scary only ^^. After that i try to link my D-link play with my brother and sister. We 3 player add 1 AI play until normal mode. Cool !! we won the game again. Yesterday I change it to Hard mode... That's it, that the picture. I take when I Death.
1st Picture was when I death, a few minute past will see me lock in a room... waiting friend to saved me ^^. 2nd picture is Smoker... this monster was very terible, everytime be a sniper hit you from long distance. 
3rd picture was Witch... Witch is very scary monster, when you nearing her will hear she crying. When you shoot her, she will cacth you and kill you immediately. This 2 is the most one I don't like. That's not only 2 monsters, still got others like Tanker, Hunter, Bommer and Zombie. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment